More Information About SAIA Membership
There are 3 SAIA Membership levels. All levels have an annual Membership fee
1. Individual Membership (non-transferable) – $200
2. Firm Membership. Allows up to 4 firm attendees per meeting events – $400
3. Institutional Membership. Allows up to 10 firm attendees per meeting events – $800
Firm and Institutional Memberships allow for 1 primary contact and up to 5 individuals to be listed as sub-members on the membership roster. Each sub-member receives communications directly from SAIA. Sub-member has access to the members-only portions of the SAIA’s website and is eligible to attend all events free of charge. Sub-members may be designated on the original membership application or added/changed at a later date.
Members of the Seattle Alternative Investment Association benefit in a variety of ways including:
SAIA Sponsored Conferences and Events
- All members receive invitations to attend, free of charge, SAIA sponsored conferences and events. These events provide informative panel discussions and networking opportunities.
- Access by members to an informal “information trust” of experts within the industry, including hedge fund
managers and other industry professionals.
- Add your firm to the SAIA database to gain access and exposure with other SAIA members.
- Gain access to a members-only section with resources for strengthening the SAIA’s professional network of industry participants.
- Firm and Institutional Members can post job offerings to a targeted professional audience.
- Individual Members gain access to the job board for qualified, industry specific job opportunities.
Industry Event Discounts
- Access to events sponsored by other organizations and associations.
Use of SAIA Logo
Contact us regarding the use of the SAIA logo on literature and benefit from association with the SAIA.